Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I need a rest!


Once again I realise that I've put off commenting here for a few months.  It doesn't seem that long, but as each day seems very long it is surprising that my perception of the total elapsed time is so far out of whack!

As you will have heard, the flooding in the last few months has been a disaster for Brisbane, and there has been a lot of stressful days - still not over yet - cleaning up and rebuilding homes.

As well as that, I've been sick, and the combination seems to to have been a bit much, as time has just disappeared.

I've still doing some trading, but nowhere near as much as in an average month last year. Now that I'm in a better position to 'up the tempo' again, once again I find that the markets are a bit jerky, and I'm getting stopped out so much that I'm rethinking everything.  I feel that I'm back to the same point I was about 3 years ago, when I was 'experimenting' rather than 'investing'.

I hope it's only a feeling, and that I can regain what I think of as the upper hand.

Meanwhile, here is a link to a small account I'm managing:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/x/y/73376

No comments:

Post a Comment