Friday, September 3, 2010

Currency Pairs traded


I've been following a lot of different pairs since I started with FOREX, but the one I like most is GBP/JPY.

Every pair has it's moments when it seems 'predictable', but I find GBP/JPY to be very 'stable' as well, and also returns more-per-move than the others.  What I mean here is that when the market decides the price should go up or down, it usually goes up or down further with GBP/JPY than with any other pair I've followed.

Therefore most of my trades this last year have been in GBP/JPY, although I still use 2 other pairs.



Also, as you can see in this table, I'm also nearly always being pessimistic, in that I think the pair is going to fall in value, so nearly all the trades are SHORT, rather than LONG.

Bring on the collapse!

No comments:

Post a Comment